As a member of the Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry, you have access to many great products and services offered by PA Chamber Money-Saving Programs. Bringing together the strength of numbers for Pennsylvania business, PA Chamber Money-Saving Programs offer exclusive discounts and additional services so that you can save on day-to-day operations.
Business Succession Planning
Your success or failure will be dependent upon the plan that you make today.
Whether you plan to sell to a third party or transfer your business to insiders — including employees or family members —Legacy Business Advisors has a proven process and is recognized as an industry expert for being best in class in delivering a customized plan that will position you to exit your business in a manner that preserves your legacy and on financial terms that allow you to meet your retirement goals. Our process focuses on the intersection of your personal and business objectives to facilitate a transition that helps minimize tax burdens while maximizing and protecting the value of your business.
PA Chamber members receive a member-only discount of 20%.
Invest in your future!
- FAST-TRACK MBA IN MANAGEMENT (residential)
- FAST-TRACK MBA IN HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (residential)
- BS IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION (residential)
Eastern University offers PA Chamber members, their employees and their immediate family members a 20% tuition discount or a $2,500 stipend for the following programs of study:
Courses are available in Harrisburg, PA.
Learn more at http://www.eastern.edu/harrisburg
IT training solutions to fit any business
New Horizons offers IT and Applications training and certification with a variety of delivery methods and PA Chamber members receive a members-only 20% price reduction.
Training and certifications include: Business Development and Professional Development classes such as Project Management and Six Sigma; Room rentals; and Learning Passes that allow companies to purchase advanced training at a reduced rate. The Learning Passes have NO expiration date.
New Horizons firmly believe that fulfilled employees lead to stronger companies, and stronger companies build stronger communities. To that end, we help companies retain and develop their talent. Research has shown that our training has a 4:1 ROI!
New Horizons also assists our veterans with a "Troops to Technology" program. This initiative helps veterans leverage their military experience and add additional training from New Horizons to secure a career in the IT field.
Employee Benefits and Insurance Solutions
A LOT more than a Broker. We’re a partner that cares about the health and prosperity of your business.
When you work with PA Chamber Insurance, you not only get the best in benefits solutions — you get the power of the PA Chamber of Business and Industry's pro-business advocacy efforts and our commitment to your company's economic growth and stability.
Medical Plan Options
We offer medical plans from every major carrier, varying deductible coinsurance levels and cost controls to give you a benefit program that is best for you and your employees.
Create the employee benefit plan you want for your business. Choose from our many coverage options to round-out your employee benefit portfolio: dental, vision, life, disability, accident and critical illness.
Businesses with 26+ employees can now take control of healthcare costs with our self-insurance benefit solution. Keep your current carrier, network and plan design and gain greater control of costs with minimal risk exposure.
Valuable benefit options offer choice, flexibility in coverage and time-saving administrative services for companies of all sizes, including COBRA compliance; HRA, HSA and FSA plans; ThinkHR Comply; Employee Assistance Program and drug-free workplace policies.
Credentialed In-house Human Resources Consultant
Compliance. Healthcare reform. Benefit changes. Mandates. Your challenges are our strength! Dee Yingst, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, GBA, CMS, our credentialed in-house consultant, can assist you with a variety of services to help you with your most pressing HR needs.
Data-driven procurement and consulting
The Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry has endorsed APPI Energy to provide data-driven procurement solutions that reduce and manage electricity and natural gas supply costs for members on an ongoing basis. Every day, APPI Energy identifies the wide range of energy supplier prices across the U.S., and utilizes that data to provide the lowest prices available among many vetted, competing suppliers. APPI Energy now offers a full array of efficiency measures to reduce and track your consumption.
Human Resources Solutions
Use our team of professionals in helping your business acquire the Resources for Success.
CBY Systems provides nationwide employment background checks including various criminal searches, driving records, education/employment references, credit checks, drug testing, Act 153 for working with minors, PA Medicheck for healthcare and more.
Most searches are from primary sources but database searches are also available. PA Chamber members receive CBY Systems most discounted rates so there are no minimums to receive the best pricing.
International Trade Solutions
Helping Chamber Members Increase Their Exports
The Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry has partnered with Stevens & Lee/Griffin International (SLGI) to underscore the importance of maintaining a strong and growing export sector within the Pennsylvania economy.
The International Trade Assistance Partnership Program (iTAPP) is designed to assist Chamber members to increase their international sales to selected markets around the world, beginning with BRAZIL, CHILE, COLOMBIA, CUBA, PERU, NIGERIA, GHANA, THE IVORY COAST and JAPAN. Other future target markets include countries in EUROPE.
Why Your Company should participate in iTAPP
- iTAPP offers the most cost-effective way for a Pennsylvania company to receive ongoing trade support in important, growing export markets. To join our program in Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Peru, Japan, or West Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast), the fixed monthly fee for Chamber members starts at $500 per country – a 20% discount over the non-Chamber member fee of $625. Reduced fees for combined assistance in several countries, annual payment savings, and customized quotes for more specific (short- or medium-term) export needs can be obtained by contacting Wilfred Muskens, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The program is led by the Commonwealth's longest-serving Deputy Secretary for International Business Development, Wilfred Muskens, and the former Secretary of DCED, Sam McCullough, who was responsible for making international trade a strategic economic development priority for Pennsylvania.
- The state no longer offers free or low-cost trade support services in any of those markets.
- Participation will also help you stay abreast of changes in federal policy, law, rule and regulation which impact international trade.
IT Data Security
Reclamere provides managed information lifecycle and security compliance, risk, and audit solutions to organizations of all sizes that help them achieve, maintain, and demonstrate security compliance while significantly improving their security posture. By acting as a strategic partner, we provide a critical human component that sets us apart. PA Chamber members receive a members-only (10%) price reduction.
- Risk Assessments
- Data Security Consulting
- Managed Security Services Plans
Reclamere firmly believe that helping our customers to be proactive in protecting their data is our mission. To that end, we work with clients in all stages of the information lifecycle. The 2017 Ponemon Cost of a Data Breach Study sponsored by IBM reports "The average size of the data breaches in this research increased 1.8 percent to more than 24,000 records." Reclamere's seventeen year service time estimates that a reactive spend compared to a proactive investment in your data security posture may cost as much as 10X a proactive spend.
Eliminate your paper-based processing of Certificates of Origin and start saving time and money today.
The Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry provides processing of International Certificates of Origin for Pennsylvania businesses shipping goods to countries that require this documentation. PA Chamber members receive a significantly reduced rate.
Take advantage of some of the most competitive rates available on UPS® shipping services.
With more service options, superior ground-delivery coverage and overnight delivery by 10:30 a.m. to more ZIP Codes than any other carrier, it's time to put the power of logistics to work for you.
- Up to 36% on UPS Air letters including UPS Next Day Air®*
- Up to 32% on UPS Air packages (1 lb.+)*
- Up to 34% on UPS International imports and exports
- Up to 24% on UPS Ground shipments
- Savings begin at 70% on UPS Freight® shipments over 150 lbs.
Save up to 36% on a broad portfolio of shipping services including:
PA Chamber members can receive these discounts even if you already have a UPS account. Whether you need your documents or packages to arrive the next day or are looking for the most affordable shipping option, UPS understands the importance of reliability, speed, and cost. Plus, the more you ship, the more you can save with UPS.
Let the PA Chamber and UPS help your business grow, improve your bottom line and make shipping easier. To enroll and start saving today, visit http://www.savewithups.com/pcbi/. For more information, call 1.800.MEMBERS (1.800.636.2377), M-F, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
*Discounts exclude UPS Express Critical® and UPS Next Day Air® Early A.M.®
Yellow and Roadway have integrated to give you YRC — the genuine heavyweight expert with the most comprehensive network available. PA Chamber members can receive competitive discounts on qualifying less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments. YRC offers flexible, efficient solutions, including comprehensive regional and national coverage with a full suite of guaranteed, expedited and specialized services.
- Expedited Precision™ offers you expedited, time-definite, air and ground service backed by our industry-leading customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Guaranteed Precision™ will get your goods to their destination with a guarantee, ensuring delivery, on or before the standard service date by noon, 5 p.m., or within a customer-defined window, or you don't pay.
- Exhibit is a single source to satisfy your shipping needs to, from and between trade shows — including air and ground, expedited and guaranteed.
- Cross-border dedicated service to Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
- YRC.com allows users to easily access shipping information 24/7.