The PA Chamber’s full-color quarterly magazine provides readers with insightful articles and regular features, including business profiles, member news, legislative and regulatory updates, and practical advice for business. Circulation: 19,250. Current and archival issues are available online.
2018/19 Editorial Calendar and Closing Dates
|Issue||Editorial Focus||Ads Due||Mails|
|Summer 2018||The Small Business Advantage||6/4/18||7/16/18|
|Fall 2018||The Benefits of a Competitive Business Climate||9/10/18||10/22/18|
|Winter 2018/19||Annual Public Policy Issue||12/10/18||1/21/19|
|Spring 2019||Annual Environmental and Energy Issue||2/19/19||3/25/19|
|Inside Front Cover||25%|
|Inside Back Cover||20%|
Recipients of PA Chamber publications: Presidents/CEOs and other executives at PA Chamber member companies.
Advertising Specifications and File Formats
- All advertising to be submitted as high resolution (300 dpi) electronic art in PDF, tiff, eps or jpeg format via email or on disk.
- MAC or PC platform accepted
- CMYK or black and white for Catalyst
- All ads must fit exactly to the ad space dimensions. Full page bleed ads must bleed 1/4” beyond trim size on all sides. Live area is 1/4” from trim on all sides.
- For all electronic art submission questions contact email@example.com. In the “Subject” portion of the email, type “Catalyst Advertising Question.”
The PA Chamber must approve media before submission. The PA Chamber is not responsible for additional charges on electronic files that are incorrectly assembled. Art submitted on disk will run “as is.” There will be no Matchprint proof provided to client for approval and no color correction on scans or any other areas of artwork. The PA Chamber is not responsible for errors in supplied electronic artwork and copy.