Friday, March 24, 2017
8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry
417 Walnut Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Business Succession and Exit Planning Series, Part 1: Free Introduction—in this free introduction as part of the six part series, Robert Langan and Devin Langan of Legacy Advisors Network—the newest PA Chamber Preferred Provider—will guide business owners in a workshop that explains what business succession and exit planning is, provide an overview of the key factors of a successful exit, the steps to create a successful transfer and retirement, and complete information on the six part series.
Available only to PA Chamber members, the complete six part series will provide comprehensive education for business owners regarding the difference between a successful and failed exit strategy, provide a non-certified business valuation, an analysis of a business’ key performance indicators as compared to their competitors across the nation, and through in class and take home activities business owners will develop a documented strategy for their business succession and exit:
- Owners will have a customized Business Succession and Exit Planning Road Map.
- Owners will have a non-certified Business Valuation.
- Owners will have a Sellability Score, which identifies how their business is performing relative to industry averages. Sellability Score which measures how attractive your business is to a potential buyer.
- Owners will walk away with three personal one-on-one meetings to ask questions and customize their succession and exit. Meetings will be consolidated and scheduled in advance to ensure owners are progressing along with the program.
- Members will receive a copy of Bo Burlingham's Book Finish Big: How Great Entrepreneurs Exit Their Companies on Top
This series will be limited to 15 attendees.
Contact the Event Hotline for further information regarding this event: 877 866-8965