Thursday, February 23, 2017
11 a.m. to Noon
Free Exclusive Webinar for PA Chamber members
On the Hill: PA Chamber Lobbyist Update and Your Questions Answered
Featuring an update on federal issues from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Get an overview of Gov. Wolf's 2017-18 state budget proposal and have your questions answered at this special PA Chamber government affairs webinar.
In this members-only briefing, our highly visible Government Affairs team—issue experts that engage daily with elected officials — is bringing you an insiders' report on the latest developments on the 2017-18 state budget:
- Overview of the governor's state budget proposal
- The status of the negotiations
- Likely action going forward
- What it all means for your business
We will also highlight some of the top member issues that we will be working on this session, including:
- advocating for responsible state spending
- addressing the growing pension crisis
- and battling against proposals that would place undue tax burdens on employers and working families, such as the so-called property tax reform effort.
UPDATE ON FEDERAL ISSUES
The webinar will also feature a presentation from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce on what to expect during the new Congressional session and from the Trump Administration, and how federal issues may impact the business community.
The speakers will open up the last few minutes of the webinar to answer questions from participants.
Contact the Event Hotline for further information regarding this event: 877 866-8965