Wednesday, May 10, 2017 -
Thursday, May 11, 2017
One Lincoln Square
Gettysburg, PA 17325
In the Footsteps of Leaders: Gettysburg Leadership Training Program— many of today's companies describe a shortage of employees ready to move into management positions. And with baby boomers retiring in increasing numbers—taking a lifetime of expertise and knowledge with them—some of the most critical issues facing today's businesses are the development of young leaders and the need for business succession planning.
Using powerful and dramatic real life examples of leadership lessons learned from one of the most important battles ever fought on American soil, the Pennsylvania Chamber Educational Foundation and the Gettysburg Foundation are pleased to present In the Footsteps of Leaders: Gettysburg Leadership Training Program:
- Thirty-five business executives will experience two days on the Gettysburg Battlefield.
- Learn from Gettysburg’s most famous leaders and gain insight and inspiration from the courageous actions and decisions of soldiers at every level.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the decisions made during the Battle of Gettysburg, their important consequences and their immediate relationship to team management, communication and cohesiveness.
- Debriefing session with a professional facilitator so you can apply what you’ve learned at your business.
- Participants will focus on the challenges and opportunities facing their own organizations through a structured and comprehensive curriculum.
Contact the Event Hotline for further information regarding this event: 877 866-8965