Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Best Western Premier Eden Resort & Suites
222 Eden Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
To help environmental managers stay on top of the vast array of new rules and enforcement actions, the Pennsylvania Chamber presents the state's top environmental officials and field experts to provide the answers you need on the new rules and deadlines, best practices and proven advice, and to explain the details on the hottest—and the toughest to figure out—environmental areas:
Covering What's New
- The Global Energy Marketplace—a leading global oil company presents how this is evolving and what it means for Pennsylvania businesses.
- Vapor Intrusion—why this is being re-examined by both federal and state regulators, new environmental cleanup requirements and specifics on proposed changes. The presenter has been very involved with writing testimony and comments, and testifying on this issue.
- Waste Sustainability and Recycling—there's a lot to these, not only as good corporate business behaviors, but in avoiding criminal liability. A leading waste company describes the challenges, strategies and best practices.
Updates and Proposed Updates to Existing Environmental Laws
- Storage Tank and Spill Prevention Program Compliance—clear explanations on potential impacts of the new regulations and a review of proposed amendments.
- DEP's GP-5/5a and EPA's NSPS for Oil & Gas Infrastructure—updates on the new air quality permit for well sites and the changes to the permits for compressor stations.
- Stormwater and Chesapeake Bay Compliance—new permit requirements from the state that incorporate federal aspects. No one knows more on the topic of water management than this event's presenter.
- Strategies for Wetlands and Stream Mitigation—obtaining a permit has become a very difficult process for companies. We'll cover new wetlands mitigation requirements and provide tips and strategies for helping with the permitting process.
- Helping environmental managers keep on top of the ever-growing mountain of environmental paperwork, deadlines and arduous permitting process.
- Surviving a DEP inspection—tips and best practices on inspections, permits, deadlines and recordkeeping.
Visit more than 50 exhibitors offering an exciting array of advanced technology solutions, and network with more than 200 environmental professionals from across the state.
Contact the Event Hotline for further information regarding this event: 877 866-8965