|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE||For more information, contact|
|December 01, 2016||Lindsay Andrews, Communications Manager|
|717 720-5435 or 717 329-1083|
Harrisburg - The Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry’s Board of Directors has set in place its leadership team for 2017 and added a list of new business leaders to the board. The appointments took place at the PA Chamber’s Annual Meeting, which was held Dec. 1 at the Harrisburg Hilton in Harrisburg, PA.
“We are excited to extend a warm welcome and congratulations to the newest members of the Pennsylvania Chamber’s board of directors as our organization closes out a remarkable centennial year and enters into a dynamic new century as the Statewide Voice of Business™,” said PA Chamber President and CEO Gene Barr. “These business leaders represent industry sectors across the Commonwealth, which reflect the diversity of our state’s community of job creators as we work together to represent their best interests in the halls of the state Capitol.”
The newly elected members of the Board of Directors are: Lee DeJulius, partner in charge with Jones Day in Pittsburgh; Kathleen Smarilli, owner of Smarilli Marketing Communications; Kevin Church, president of UPS Mid-Atlantic District; and Steven Youso, president and CEO of Geisinger Health Plan.
The Board of Directors also elected the following 2017 officers: ASK Foods, Inc. President and CEO Wendie DiMatteo Holsinger as PA Chamber Board Chair, who replaces Immediate Past-Chair Gary Langmuir, CEO of Wohlsen Construction; McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC Chairman David Kleppinger as first vice chair; and AmeriHealth Casualty Insurance Company President and CEO Donald Liskay as vice chair.
Other re-elected board members include:
- Gene Barr, Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry
- Barbara Bowker, Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union
- Robert DeMichiei, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Chloé Eichelberger, Chloé Eichelberger Textiles, Inc.
- Jane Gleason, Arthur J. Gallagher
- Carlton Godlove, Godlove Golf
- Charles “Chuck” Hanna, Constellation New Energy, an Exelon Company
- Timothy Hess, Glatfelter
- Tommy Johnson, CONSOL Energy, Inc.
- Glenn “Bub” Manning, Quandel Enterprises, Inc.
- Scott Rogers, The Glatfelter Agency
- Mike Shirk, High Industries Inc. and High Real Estate Group LLC
- David Spigelmyer, Marcellus Shale Coalition
- Christy Spoa, Ellwood City Save-A-Lot
- Christine Jack Toretti, Palladio LLC
- David Tullio, Custom Engineering Company
- Jeffrey Vrabel, Baker Tilly
- Daniel Wilson, Eat ’n Park Hospitality Group
The PA Chamber also recognizes and thanks Thomas Hagen with Custom Group Industries, Steven Hutton with The Conard-Pyle Company and Floyd Warner, president emeritus of the PA Chamber, for completing their terms of service on the board.
The Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry is the state's largest broad-based business association, with its statewide membership comprising businesses of all sizes and across all industry sectors. The PA Chamber is The Statewide Voice of Business™.