On rare occasions, the PA Chamber may need to cancel an event. In this circumstance, the PA Chamber does not accept responsibility for air fare, hotel, or other costs incurred by registrants. If you have doubts as to whether the program you are scheduled to attend will be held, please check www.pachamber.org or call toll-free 877 866-8965 or 800 225-7224.
- Annual Chamber Dinner Cancellations made two weeks or more prior to the event are subject to a $50 per person service charge. No refunds will be made for cancellations received within two weeks of the event. For more information on the Annual Chamber Dinner, contact Ashley Mostek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717 720-5557.
- Business Golf Outing
To cancel your foursome or individual golf registration, notify the PA Chamber by August 1 and we will provide a full refund. Substitutions are always welcome. For more information on the Business Golf Outing, contact Sue Smith at email@example.com or 877 227-7375.
To cancel your registration, notify the PA Chamber at least five business days before the start of the program and we will provide a full refund. If you must cancel within five business days of the start of the program, the PA Chamber will refund all fees except a $50 charge per registrant to cover incurred costs. Refunds are not possible if you do not notify the PA Chamber that you cannot attend before the start of the program. Substitutions are always welcome.
To cancel your registration, notify the PA Chamber at least three business days before the start of the program and we will provide a full refund. Due to costs incurred, refunds are not possible if you do not notify the PA Chamber that you cannot attend at least 3 business days before a program. Substitutions are always welcome.
To cancel your registration, please notify the PA Chamber at least two business days before the start of the webinar and we will provide a full refund. No refund is available for cancellations received within two business days of the webinar. Substitutions are always welcome.
Sponsorships are non-refundable.
- Exhibit Space
Cancellation of a contract for space by the exhibitor will result in the loss of all monies paid to date. The PA Chamber may re-rent the cancelled space without further obligation to the cancelling exhibitor. If the exhibit space is re-rented, the PA Chamber will provide a full refund to the original exhibitor.
Team Discount Policy
Team Discounts are available for conferences only. When registering two people at the same time, take $25 off the total price; three people take $50 off; four or more people take $100 off the total price.
Continuing Education Credit Organizations
The following organizations have approved credits for various conferences, roundtables and webinars:
- Continuing Legal Education Board for Attorneys
- Pennsylvania State Board of Accountancy for Accountants
- the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) for HR Professionals holding the certifications of PHR, SPHR or GPHR
- the American Board of Industrial Hygiene for Industrial Hygienists, the Institute of Hazardous Materials Management (IHMM) for Environmental Professionals holding the CHMM certification
- and the Board of Certified Safety Professionals for COC points
Each organization requires its own paperwork which can be found at the registration desk on the morning of the event.