The Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry Educational Foundation, dba PA Chamber Foundation, is a registered
501(c)(3) organization created to fund timely and insightful research and educational programs that will positively impact Pennsylvania’s economic future and enhance the quality of life for all Pennsylvanians.
The Pennsylvania Chamber Foundation seeks to enrich discussions among policymakers, business leaders and the public concerning ways to improve Pennsylvania’s economy and business climate, and increase the competitive advantage of Pennsylvania businesses.
The official registration and financial information of the PA Chamber Foundation may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 800 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
The Educational Foundation’s TIN is 251636785.
- 2016 Workforce Development Survey
- Highlights of the 2016 Workforce Development Survey
- 2013 Workforce Development Best Practices
- 2016 Annual Economic Survey (pdf)
- 2015 Annual Economic Survey (pdf)
- 2014 Annual Economic Survey (pdf)